2019 Kampa Frontier Air Pro 400
Space and elegance...
If it's space that you require then the Frontier will fit the bill as oit's one of the largest inflatables on the market. The Frontier 400 is eight metres wide, yet only needs a horizontal rail of just over 4 metres. The depth at the centre is a useful 300cm.
The Frontier features the single inflation point system and the front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan. Once set up you can revel in the large open space, with lots of room for furniture and all your camping gear.
All of the centre panels can be zipped down, veranda style, rolled to the side as a doorway or completely removed. Optional mesh panels can be used for those hot days when you want to keep the insects out. These panels can be left in place behind the panels. Both of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out into the awning. The rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
Frontier Air Pro key features:
- Depth 300cm.
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric.
- TPU Airframe with single point inflation.
- Seams hot air taped for maximum weatherproof.
- Crystal Clear windows for a great view out.
- Large flyscreen in left hand side window.
- Kampa's Heavy Duty No. 10 zips with weather protection.
- Internal mudflaps with pegging eyelets.
- Rear bumper pads fitted, optional upright leg set.
- Draught skirt included.
- Zip out front panels.
- Skylights in roof.
- Curtains on all windows.
- AccessoryTrack fitted.
- SabreLink ready.
- Optional mesh panels.
- Limpet Fix System Ready.
Length 800cm, depth 300cm
Total weight 41.2kg