2019 Kampa Grande Air Pro Range
More depth, extra space
Taking its cue from the Rally, the Grande Air Pro shares all the advantages that have made them Europe's favourite inflatable awnings, with a generous 3 metre depth. This, along with the dual pitch roof system, ensures you can utilise the entire awning.
Providing relief in hot weather, the awning can be fitted with optional mesh panels for additional ventilation and the awning can be extended with one of the inflatable Pro annexes.
Grande Air Pro 330 key features:
- Depth 300cm.
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric.
- TPU Airframe with single point inflation.
- Crystal Clear windows for a great view out.
- Seams hot air taped
- Flyscreen in side door panels.
- Large flyscreen in right hand side panel.
- Kampa's Heavy Duty No. 10 zips with weather protection.
- Internal mudflaps with pegging eyelets.
- Rear bumper pads fitted, optional upright leg set.
- Draught skirt included.
- Zip out side panels.
- Roll to side front panels.
- Skylights in roof.
- Curtains on all windows.
- AccessoryTrack fitted.
- SabreLink ready.
- Optional mesh panels.
- Limpet Fix System Ready.
Length 330cm, depth 300cm
Total weight 26.5kg